iTrack No-Dig Trenchless Technology
Horizontal boring has become a popular method of installing pipes and cables without the disruption and restoration costs of digging from the surface. Radiodetection provides the RD385 and iTrack systems to provide accurate guidance for horizontal directional drilling machines.
Tracking and guidance system for horizontal directional drilling machines. Keeping a bore on track, on time and within budget are essential criteria for the trenchless industry. To meet these criteria the iTrack system provides accurate walkover guidance information for horizontal directional drilling machines. The system comprises an itrack Receiver, a DataView unit, one or more DataSondes and Radiodetection’s Borelog software.
- Speed – no need to dig trenches.
- Minimises disturbance – crossing roads and rivers without costly disturbance to daily traffic
- Remote steering – Allows drill head operator to see where the drill head is and to compensate to keep on track.
- Single operator – remote display
- Accuracy – depth. angle and heading are all displayed to the operator
- Easy to use – a simple system
- Safety is enhanced
- Costs are controlled