Video Pipeline Inspection
Radiodetection and Pearpoint provide a wide array of Pushrod and Crawler pipeline inspection systems, ranging from the intrinsically safe P374 crawler system suitable for Zone 0 explosive environments to the compact and rugged flexiprobe, which offers interchangeable cameras, sharp digital images and in-built compact flash card video recorder.
At the heart of the GatorCam4 flexiprobe system are the ruggedized and weatherproofed GatorCam and GatorCam4+ flexiprobe controllers, with the GatorCam4+ controller featuring a built-in Lithium-Ion battery. Both controllers record high quality digital video or images with a single button press, and display them on an ultra-bright 8” TFT screen. Advanced digital capabilities mean that users can zoom, pan and rotate images during recording to focus in on problem areas. The GatorCam4(+) system can be adapted to many different inspection requirements:
- choice of 1” (25mm) or 2” (50mm), ultra-durable cameras. The 2″ (50mm) camera is self-levelling, always keeping the video picture upright when navigating a pipe
- range of 5 different reels from the extra-flexible 100’ (30m) GatorCam4 Plumbers reel to the 500’ (150m) GatorCam4 Specialist reel designed to push for longer distances
Compact reel designs ensure that the systems are fully transportable, and protected in transit. A wide range of compatible sondes, skids, brushes and accessories completes the package, allowing inspection of pipes up to 9” (230mm) in diameter.
- In-built high capacity Lithium-Ion battery (GatorCam4+ controller)
- One-touch recording to USB memory sticks and Compact Flash cards
- Outstanding picture quality from toughened cameras
- Super-flexible Plumbers system for residential and commercial plumbing
- High quality digital video with digital pan and zoom
- Inspection reports prepared on-site with integrated report writer
- Weatherproof, robust and truly portable