S&C Electric Company is a global provider of equipment and services for electric power systems. Founded in 1911, the Chicago-based company designs and manufactures switching and protection products for electric power transmission and distribution.
S&C’s products help deliver electric power efficiently and reliably. Some are used to switch circuits. Others minimize damage to equipment in the event of a fault or reduce the area of an outage by automatically rerouting power flow; S&C’s sophisticated power-quality products can deliver uninterrupted power for an entire facility, for crucial process industries.
S&C Youtube Channel
S&C’s Tim Qualheim discusses new Vista SD Underground Distribution Switchgear, a completely submersible product that uses environmentally friendly solid dielectric insulation.
» See More
- Automation Products – Communication, Control, and Software
- Automation Products – Switching Equipment
- Energy Storage Syatems
- Fusing Equipment – Outdoor Transmission
- Fusing Equipment – Outdoor Distribution
- Fusing Equipment – Indoor Distribution
- Handing Tools
- Power Quality Products
- Metal-Enclosed Switchgear – Outdoor and Indoor Distribution